From Saturday 29th April 2017 15:00 to Saturday 29th April 2017 17:00
With over 50 years of experience behind him, John will be joining OPEN on Saturday 29th April to wow everyone with a thoroughly enjoyable seminar all about "Thinking Inside the Box", and how doing so has shaped his journey as a photographer and visual sociologist.
With visual support from over 180 of his own images, John will talk about the following areas:
- A little bit about his history
- The use of digital and non-digital lenses
- Giving existing expression a further dimension
- Ordering negative and positive space
- The benefits of different format thinking
- Projecting a constant mind-set
- The real, the unreal, and the surreal
- Creating that "iconic" image.
- The door to yesterday and beyond
Tickets are £5, or £2.50 for Students - both in advance.
OPEN, 20 Bank Plain, Norwich, NR2 4SF