From Saturday 6th May 2017 10:00 to Sunday 7th May 2017 16:00
The One Planet Norwich Festival is back, even bigger and better than ever before! Now in its third year, we will be bringing you new fun and games with the aim of promoting sustainable living.
Drop into this FREE family friendly event and get involved in a bunch of activities. Learn how to make seedballs with The Missing Kind and help power the festival’s first ever cycle-powered cinema on the Saturday evening!
Find out how you can make our city and world more sustainable. Whether it’s discovering more about food growing, transport choices, or learning a new skill.
• Norwich FoodHub’s pedal-powered smoothie maker
• Eco Action games area, sponsored by Desira Nissan
• Skills share workshops
• Free face painting (donations welcome)
• Pedal-powered scalextric
• Whole Earth exhibition hosted by UEA
• Live music
• Children’s colouring zone
• Cycling activities for all the family
• Guided walk around our city
On Saturday afternoon from 2pm watch Wallace and Gromit Cracking Contraptions whilst driving the projector and sound with leg power alone at our pedal-powered cinema!
The Forum, Bethel St, Millennium Plain, Norwich, NR2 1TF