Want something different? Or value the original and quirky, or appreciate really good customer service? Some of the best shopping experiences are about finding that must-have item and exploring shops not on the high street.
- Jarrolds - award winning independent department store.
- Norwich market - open 6 days a week, over 200 stalls of everything but the kitchen sink.
- The Norwich Lanes - a mecca for independent shoppers, all in the medieval lanes and alleyways of Norwich.
- Elm Hill - the most intact medieval street in Norwich and beautiful! Discover craft shops, antiques and even a Bear Shop!
- Magdalen Street - boho chic and vintage heaven!
- Don't miss a visit to Upper St Giles, a lovely Georgian street just a few minutes walk from the market place.
- Chill out and shop in one of the market towns, where some of the best independents and family businesses are found.